Friday, September 14, 2012

Abba Quotes

I made all their videos, apart from the last two, so if you ever see an Abba video on TV then it's my stuff. 
Lasse Hallstrom 


ABBA: The Movie; I got a lot of grief for working on that. 
Lasse Hallstrom 


You're not really supposed to like ABBA in Sweden. It's nerdy. 
Izabella Scorupco 


I thought if Oasis could get away with sounding like The Beatles, I could get away with sounding like Abba. 
Pete Waterman 


I remember Tim telling me that he had an idea for a musical and he said to me that he was hoping that ABBA would be writing the music, which I thought was a pretty wild idea because they were obviously known very much as pop writers. 
Elaine Paige 


I wanted a name that would put us first in the phone directory, or second if you count ABBA. 
Martin Fry

No comments:

Post a Comment