Saturday, September 15, 2012

Spiritual Practice Quotes

If you don't have a spiritual practice in place when times are good, you can't expect to suddenly develop one during a moment of crisis. 
Doug Coupland 


The goal of spiritual practice is full recovery, and the only thing you need to recover from is a fractured sense of self. 
Marianne Williamson 


There is no fundamental difference between the preparation for death and the practice of dying, and spiritual practice leading to enlightenment. 
Stanislav Grof 


The deeper you get into Yoga you realize it is a spiritual practice. It's a journey I'm making. I'm heading that way. 
Sting 


I've never seen service as separate from my spiritual practice or my spiritual teaching. 
Marianne Williamson 


Poetry for me is as much a spiritual practice as sexual ecstasy is. 
James Broughton 


As long as I was breathing with the contractions and not pushing against them, I felt better. That idea is fundamental-to feel pain and not to resist; to go towards it. It is an incredibly spiritual practice. 
Christy Turlington

No comments:

Post a Comment