Friday, September 14, 2012

Paranormal Quotes

I don't expect that the million will ever be won, simply because there is no confirming evidence for any paranormal claims to date. 
James Randi 


I have never read horror, nor do I consider The Exorcist to be such, but rather as a suspenseful supernatural detective story, or paranormal police procedural. 
William Peter Blatty 


I think paranormal experiences are very personal, again, if they are that. Yes, sometimes I've felt that some things I would personally believe enough for me to take action on it... like, you know, I felt something happen in a hotel once that made me never stay there again. 
Andrea Corr 


I love the paranormal, because there, every genre I write can become one beacon for my imagination. 
Leslie Banks

No comments:

Post a Comment