Thursday, September 13, 2012

Karate Quotes

My other brother-in-law died. He was a karate expert, then joined the army. The first time he saluted, he killed himself. 
Henny Youngman 

Karate's a very boring sport, but when you know the technique you can go further and further. 
Jean Claude Van Damme 

You need at least six or seven years to understand the philosophy and concentration of karate to know to clean your spirit of everything and dedicate your mind and body to the sport. 
Jean Claude Van Damme 

When I grew up, I studied karate for years. I got pretty strong, but eventually I had to acknowledge that I really didn't like fighting at all, so I quit. 
Alison Bechdel 

I quit karate originally because it wasn't something that I was initially passionate about. 
Kristin Kreuk 

To be trained in karate is something because karate is a vicious thing. If you are any good at it, you can kill somebody with it. It is a vicious way to fight. 
Thomas Foran 

I'm awkward at these things. Just being nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for Karate Kid was a real surprise and I was a little uncomfortable. 
Pat Morita 

I really love the karate thing I did on CHIPs. I studied with a trainer because I knew we'd do episodes that had karate. 
Erik Estrada 

We got to jump on, like, trampolines, learn flips, learn karate, kung fu, Hong Kong street fighting. 
Jaime King

No comments:

Post a Comment