Thursday, September 13, 2012

Aura Quotes

I've tried everything. I've done therapy, I've done colonics. I went to a psychic who had me running around town buying pieces of ribbon to fill the colors in my aura. Did the Prozac thing. 
Jim Carrey 

Liberals do not appear to address potential solutions with anything like the far right's aura of God-given self-confidence. 
Eric Alterman 

Kids are more genuine. When they come up and want to talk to you, they don't have an agenda. It's more endearing and less piercing to your aura. 
Alan Cumming 

Someone's energy and aura and soul are so much more important - they don't compare to what you have on. 
Rachel Roy 

Sexy is kind of like an aura around someone. 
Shane West 

The aura given out by a person or object is as much a part of them as their flesh. 
Lucian Freud 

Suddenly I've got an overwhelming desire to surround myself with the aura of classical and Romantic art. 
Sylvester Stallone 

There's no such thing as an aura of mystery anymore. It doesn't exist. That's a thing of the past. 
Scarlett Johansson 

You have to defeat a great players aura more than his game. 
Pat Riley 

At the moment of childbirth, every woman has the same aura of isolation, as though she were abandoned, alone. 
Boris Pasternak 

I think people believe that I give ant aura of someone who has both feet on the ground. 
Joe Morton 

And then there's also this element of - some people would describe it as spirits or a presence that appears when things are very difficult, physically and emotionally. You know, when you're really putting out. So the third man aura is sort of an appearance. It's the yeti. 
Ann Bancroft 

What I do is create an aura of mystery. 
George Noory 

He has conferred on the practice of vacillation the aura of statesmanship. 
Kenneth Baker 

I never had that star aura. 
Lauren Holly 

This ceremony and the intellectual aura associated with the Nobel Prizes have grown from the wisdom of a practical chemist who wrote a remarkable will. 
Stanford Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment