Thursday, September 13, 2012

Negative Energy Quotes

I have walked away from friendships when I've realized that someone smiles to someone's face and talks about them the minute they walk out of a room. I have no room in my life for that kind of negative energy anymore. 
Sophia Bush 

A complainer is like a Death Eater because there's a suction of negative energy. You can catch a great attitude from great people. 
Barbara Corcoran 

It's wonderful to feel supported, but there's a lot of negative energy towards me as well. So I ignore it, to be honest. If I started to read it all it would completely mess up my head. 
Sienna Miller 

Haters never win. I just think that's true about life, because negative energy always costs in the end. 
Tom Hiddleston 

The older I get the more I try not to waste my time on negative energy. 
Christine Baranski 

Maybe I'm being philosophical and spiritual, but I believe that if you put negative energy out there that that is what will come back. 
Persis Khambatta

No comments:

Post a Comment