Thursday, September 13, 2012

Dummy Quotes

Colloquial poetry is to the real art as the barber's wax dummy is to sculpture. 
Ezra Pound 

Of course, I'm no dummy. 
Paul Thomas Anderson 

My goal was to prove to my family I wasn't a dummy. 
Roger Goodell 

Smartphones. Who cares? Smartphones. I only have dummy phones. 
Don Rickles 

I was a dummy in school. 
Alan Ladd 

We're not leaving here without Buster, man. Leave no crash-test dummy behind! 
Adam Savage 

I saw the Nutcracker to be a dummy as I thought of its mouth moving like a nutcracker - and also find them pretty scary as they almost have a life of their own. 
Matthew Bourne 

It's true, you can never eat a pet you name. And anyway, it would be like a ventriloquist eating his dummy. 
Alexander Theroux

No comments:

Post a Comment