Thursday, September 13, 2012

Positive Energy Quotes

I do believe we're all connected. I do believe in positive energy. I do believe in the power of prayer. I do believe in putting good out into the world. And I believe in taking care of each other. 
Harvey Fierstein 

Instead of hating, I have chosen to forgive and spend all of my positive energy on changing the world. 
Camryn Manheim 

When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It's very simple. 
Paulo Coelho 

I think fitness is important. I think a healthy lifestyle is important. I think putting positive energy out there is important and just staying connected with the people. 
LL Cool J 

I feel blessed to be here representing our country and carrying out th research of scientists around the world... I hope you could feel the positive energy that beamed to the whole planet as we glided over. 
Laurel Clark 

It was great fun. We had gone on tour in between the sessions and reconnected with the audience and got a lot of energy back from them, a lot of positive energy. 
Roger Andrew Taylor 

I try to give positive energy in all my shows. 
Curtis Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment