Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Soul Mate Quotes

I used to believe in one true soul mate, but not anymore. I believe you can have a few. 
Paul Walker 

Yes, it was love at first sight. I feel that after all these years, I have finally found my soul mate. 
Barbara Hershey 

It's a great relationship when you can work with the person who you consider to be your soul mate. 
Rick Derringer 

When you're in love, you've found your soul mate, you think life is going one way, and suddenly it's completely apparent it's not. You have to rethink your whole purpose. 
Scott Weiland 

I know that Julia has been given to me for my spiritual growth, and this moment is perfect for us both. I know that I love her, and I know she's my soul mate. 
Kenny Loggins 

After I found April Barrows, I felt I had found a soul mate. Her stuff is exactly what I was looking for. 
Suzy Bogguss 

I don't believe your soul mate has to share your politics. 
Rachel Weisz 

Distance makes the heart grow fonder, and familiarity breeds contempt. According to this my soul mate should be in Thailand. 
Jason Zebehazy

No comments:

Post a Comment